There is no doubt that celebrities always lead the fashion world. If you want to be fashionable, you can try to dress up yourself like them. Apart from clothes, shoes, hair styles, sunglasses play an important role in their whole appearance. If you like to watch some fashion shows, you may find that a piece of eyewear can really make a big difference. It is useful for us to establish our presence, personality and style. Now, let us have a look on what kind of sunglasses do celebrities prefer to wear?
There are lots of actresses and celebrities who like to wear wraparound style sunglasses such as Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. Wraparound sunglasses have a special designe. They are characterized by a big frame and lenses in a wrap around way. This structure not only decorates users' face and cover dark pouches, but also can prevent 100% UV rays from all angles. That is to say, by wearing a pair of wraparound sunglasses, you can have a better eye protection.
Aviator sunglasses are one of classic style which is well known to all of us. Some people also call those sunglasses as pilots. Although this type of sunglasses was first invented in 1930s for eye shield by pilots, most people know the sunglasses from Tom Cruise due to the movie Top Gun. Besides, there are lots of brands work on aviator style sunglasses such as Ray-Ban. In addition, those sunglasses no longer applied to men, lots of women fond of those sunglasses too.
Recently, round sunglasses have come back to fashion world. There are lots of celebrities who favor round sunglasses such as Sienna Miller、Mary Kate Olsen、Lady Gaga. Especially in this 2011 spring and summer, round shaped sunglasses are almost everywhere. However, round shaped sunglasses have a certain requirement for users due to their face shape. If you have a round faced shape, round shaped sunglasses do not suit you.
- What style of sunglasses are suitable for a round face?
- What sunglasses are suitable for a flat nose?
- What sunglasses are suitable for high cheekbones?
- What sunglasses are suitable for a big nose?
- how to remove logo from sunglasses lens?
- Where can I test if my sunglasses offers 100% UV protection?
- Is there anyway to make my sunglasses darker?
- Should professional tennis players wear sunglasses when playing tennis?
- How can I avoid sunglasses make up marks on my face?
- Do sunglasses make the face appear smaller or bigger?