Although sunshine is essential for human beings or any kinds of living creatures, it carries some harmful rays such as UVA, UVB or UVC etc. Those harmful rays will cause sunburn, cataract or other related eye diseaseS or skin diseaseS. Thus, we have to use sun screen and sunglasses to protect ourselves. And here, this article will give you some advices of choosing the best sunglasses for eye protection.
Generally speaking, sunglasses consist of frame and lenses. Frames usually are used for supporting lenses and decorating one’s face. For this reason, if you want to keep fashionable, you shall pay attention to choose the most suitable frame. As for lenses, this is a significant part for a pair of sunglasses. Only qualified sunglasses can block 99% UV rays. Besides, the sunglasses lenses must be made from resistant materials.
In detail, since long time exposure to the sun will cause further eye diseases like cataract, you must choose sunglasses which offer UV protection. Commonly, the higher the UV rating is, the more eye protection you will get. Apart from your eyes, qualified sunglasses lenses shall protect the skin around your eyes. From this aspect, you can try to wear some oversized sunglasses which will provide you good eye protection for the skin around your eyes.
Moreover, in order to get a better eye protection, one must choose sunglasses which are also shatter and scratch resistant in most cases. Since sunglasses are closely related to our eye health, we need to choose lenses which have high impact-resistance. Nowadays, most optical shops offer shatter and scratch resistant coatings for sunglasses. If you want make your sunglasses durable, you can choose some from those options. Besides, if you have special requirement about sunglasses, they also provide you with polarized lenses, photochromic lenses for sunglasses. In recent days, among those sunglasses, polarized sunglass is one of the hottest type because they can prevent glares. It is favored by lots of drivers, fishermen and people who like to do water sports.
- What style of sunglasses are suitable for a round face?
- What sunglasses are suitable for a flat nose?
- What sunglasses are suitable for high cheekbones?
- What sunglasses are suitable for a big nose?
- how to remove logo from sunglasses lens?
- Where can I test if my sunglasses offers 100% UV protection?
- Is there anyway to make my sunglasses darker?
- Should professional tennis players wear sunglasses when playing tennis?
- How can I avoid sunglasses make up marks on my face?
- Do sunglasses make the face appear smaller or bigger?